Dental Team Protocols for Office Visits
- Patients and/or their Parent/Guardian “Check-In” from their car upon arrival at the office
- The Patient and/or their Guardian/Parent will wait in the car until the office calls the patient into the office
- The patient (if a minor) will be escorted to the office door by the parent/guardian.
- Only the patient is allowed in the office
- The Parent/Guardian will “Hand-Off” their minor child to the dental auxiliary at the door
- Proper Patient protection will be at the door for the patient to put on before entering the office
- Protective gear, mask and gloves will be provided
- The temperature of every patient will be taken before they come into the office
- Patient must be cleared by the Office Administrator to enter the Dental Office
Patient Check-In Procedure
- Only patients may enter office for appointment
- Check-in is done over the phone, please call our office at 856-3463
- Patients must wait to be called-in for an appointment once the previous patient is gone and sanitation is complete. The waiting room is closed at this time.
- Spouses, friends, caregivers, children and parents need to wait outside while the patient has their scheduled treatment. You may assist patients to the front door and hand-off to Sanitization / Disinfection Technician, but you may not enter the office.
- You will be screened for COVID 19 and your temperature will be taken while you are in your vehicle prior to entering the office for your scheduled appointment. If there is anything that we can assist you with, call our office or ask an available technician.
- You will need to bring in a screening form with you, please access the form here
Thank you for your understanding.